Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Slow Day

Had some family help that was needed.
It meant I was gone all morning.
But, when I got in my studio, I had some paperwork to take care of and then did a few more blocks.
Another Star made and 2 more blocks.
That makes 52 out of 81 blocks done.
I really like this quilt. 
Then, my Spring Jelly Roll center is done.
I had these "hearts" that I used some of the jelly roll strips for.
I decided I liked the idea of them on the corners, but they don't look like hearts.
So, I turned them to give a semi checkerboard look.
I'll be bordering it with Kona Black.
Then, it will be bound in the leftover strips.

I forgot to take a photo of the bobcat postcard that I made for one of Ashley's friends.

I have 3 appointments tomorrow, so I'm not sure what I will actually accomplish.

No comments: