Thursday, October 5, 2017

I may have a scrap problem

Status of what I'm working on.
I do have a scrap problem.
This is my main project.
I have 45 of 81 of these.
Then, I need to make the second block, which is stars.
All from my scrap drawers.
Not sure I'm making a dent, but it is fun to see some of these fabrics again.
I'm using this as the primary leader/ender.
I'd like to get it done soon to donate to special reach. 
I need to find a backing fabric to add to the long arm and finish these candle mats/mug rugs 
Baby Clothing quilt is getting some leader/ender action. 
All from the scrap bins.
Made for DD for her dorm door. 
Again, all from scraps.
Made for a friend of DD's dorm door.

I'm using up scraps, and that is a good thing.

My browns are overflowing, so I should take Fall as a good time to work with them.

No comments: